Calm before Christmas
Meditation and Relaxation Workshop
Sunday 13th December 2015
9.45-11.15 am – CLASS FULLY BOOKED
2.00 -3.30 pm – 1 space left!
Venue: Bushey Academy, London Road, WD23 3AA (Free Parking on site)
Combining the use of essential oils with yoga practice to find yourself more physically, mentally, and emotionally available for your practice on and off the mat. This class will combine essential oils, some gentle stretches, mediation and relaxation.
Deeply restorative yoga workshop to open the heart and mind allowing you to relax and unwind as you head into the festive season. This is a good time to reflect on the year just gone and to set good intentions for the year ahead. It will involve:
- Exploring techniques for breathing deeply and effectively (Pranayama)
- Yoga Nidra (harmonious sleep) with body part focuses and visualizations to help you enter the deepest possible state of relaxation while still maintaining full consciousness.
- Guided relaxation help you switch off and let go in both your mind and your body.
- Eye pillows and blankets will be provided.
- Includes use of essential oils including lavender to aid deep relaxation.
- Physical adjustments given by Rupal Shah to each student in relaxation to aid further release
- Suitable for any fitness level or experience
Contact me to book your place!