Private Yoga Classes in London, Hertfordshire and surrounding areas
Contact me to book your FREE consultation!
You’re looking for a yoga practice that will make you more present in your body and mind.
You give a lot to your career and/or your family, and you need some time for yourself too. You want to be guided on how to move your body with ease and awareness, and learn to calm your mind, to improve your own health and life.
- You are new to yoga and want to feel confident and comfortable in poses before starting group classes as well as learning the basic breathing techniques.
- You have real time constraints in your schedule and need yoga brought to you in the middle of your crazy hectic life.
- You want to ask lots questions during class and receive personalised attention to deepen or refine your practice.
- You have an injury or illness and want a therapeutic approach to your yoga practice. You are looking for a little extra attention to make sure you are moving through your poses safely with your injury or illness.
- You have a really high priority on self-care and this is your special treat to yourself.
- You are self-conscious about your abilities and don’t think you’re “good” at yoga.
- You need an external motivator to get to your yoga mat. You always intend to go to that 6am yoga class but you need a little extra accountability.
You want a yoga instructor who can come to your home to teach you privately, so you can spend more time on what matters to you (instead of spending that precious time stuck in traffic!).
Imagine opening your door to yoga, literally: a caring yoga instructor at your door ready to help you be more at ease in your own body and mind.
Please contact me to book your FREE 30 minute consultation.
Areas served: Hertfordshire and Middlesex – Elstree, Radlett, Totteridge, Hadley Wood, Stanmore, Bushey, Pinner, Rickmansworth, Hatch end
Greater London and West End