Our corporate yoga, and Chair yoga classes will stretch, strengthen and de-stress your employees. classes are suitable for all abilities – from experienced to beginners.
The ideal remedy to counteract days spent sitting at your desk, a typical yoga class with stretch out tight and tired muscles, strengthen the body and bring about a sense of calm and relaxation. Classes can include Breathwork and Meditation to improve concentration or could be more fluid dynamic physical sequences to energise and revive the body.
FLOW YOGA – to energise and detoxify the body
YIN YOGA TO DE-STRESS
Long heal poses to stretches deeply into your muscles and connective tissue increasing flexibility. You’ll feel utterly relaxed, and de-stressed as you unwind from your day.
BREATHWORK and RELAXATION
Learn breathing exercises to help calm the mind, build immunity and relax. Learn how to relax completely whilst keeping the mind alert and awake.
Image courtesy of Ambro at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
BOOKING & LOGISTICS
- For booking, an initial commitment of 6 weeks is required, for both sides to review once trial period is over.
- Cancellations are charged at 100% if cancelled by the company within 48 hours prior to a class.
- Number of students: 1-20 students per class, depending on space available.
Yoga mats are required for yoga (but not chair yoga)
- Mat hire is free for a small class (4 students or less)
For 5 students or more:
- You can provide your own mats;
- You can hire additional mats from Rupal Shah Wellness for a small fee; or
- You can buy these sticky mats from Rupal Shah Wellness for £16 per mat. Free P&P.
- Minimum of 6 week booking. Rates subject to location. Please Contact me to Book.